Friday 14 May 2010

Chapter 2a: The Bloggening

It’s a funny old thing this blogging lark, still getting the hang of it to be honest… I find it hard to write one cohesive sentence on one subject let alone a series of them working together to form paragraphs, then all coming together like a spritely team of ninjas getting in to formation and creating a whole body of work… I’m just not good at it… See even that last lot went off on tangent about ninjas… although when I were at school (and I weren’t their that often) I thought that was one aspect of English Lit that was lacking… Ninjas… I’m yet to imagine a scenario where they wouldn't instantly improve everything around them. Unless of course you were up to something intimate with the Mrs, you probably wouldn’t want a bunch of ninjas there, although the cool thing about ninjas is this…. How do you know they’re not already there??? Be honest, how many people looked behind their shoulders then? Nah me neither….

Anyway what was I saying, oh yeah this blog writing lark… I have done research and apparently I need a focus, a central aim an objective an agenda, something of substance, the blog needs to be about something... However I am deciding to go against the grain… I want to just churn out a great fecking mix of the thick layer of cack that lines my fragile mind… Then hopefully for each one, mould that cack in to some sort of recogniseable collective of things… Stop me if I am going to quick for you here….

So though these are early days of the Woes, I think I am forming what may be the beginning stages of what some may consider the shape of something that vaguely resembles an idea… A first of its kind, a bringing together of sports, politics, current affairs (and raison news), celebrity tittle tattle, religion, drama, dance cartoon, and of course ninjas (look slowly behind you… ah too late he gone!), I give you the blogsketch…

Ok so it’s a thinly veiled excuse for the mish mash of ideas pouring out my thought box and it to this blog, but hopefully over the coming years and decades I will one day have something could be considered by someone to be something, sort of. And isn’t that all any of us really want out of life….

So then that was the story of how a half assed idea was formulated and put in to actions by one Aldershot’s greatest minds and tax payers (there are 5 of us all together that pay tax in Shot, I used to pay the most but since the titty bar went legit and got their VAT number, I’m a long way off)…..


You cant follow me on twitter but i finsh work at around 5... meet you at the gates?

15 comments:

  1. Afternoon everybody....

    ReplyDelete
  2. magic darts RBA.Don't worry about focus though,the mondeo is much better now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I'll have to learn a bit more about this blogging lark.
    Anyway, good luck to both of us tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'ello tone.
    I'm doing the decent thing by both of you and cheering for Morecambe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah taken from the 1st chapter in the Jacks book of forecasting

    Cheers mate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why does the time posted show 9:23 for the last one and it is actually 17:23. Its confusing for someone like me

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think denis the genius was the harbinger of doom for robbos blog. i epec8t gog and magog will post on the penultimate robbo blog and half way through reading the very last one the anti-christ will jump out of my computer dressed as a ninja, fart, laugh maniacally then end all space and time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jacks - which one's you in that photo?

    ReplyDelete
  9. this writng in a made-up word to prove youre not a nigerian fraudster is a bit odd int it, rba?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello.....does this work?.........is anybody out there?.........mother its happening again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tone, the blogosphere time here is Pacific Standard Time, or California o'clock. Hi STGP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. blog,I'm the one in the dress....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Bantam, fellas

    Ive got a feeling this is the start of something good. Need to direct as many over from the other blog as we can.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey that was published without verification - RBA - you da man

    ReplyDelete